- 20 QuajaVeneta quail eggs,
- 300 g. of mixed green spring salad,
- 12 boiled white asparagus tips,
- a spoonful of mustard,
- 1 dl. of red-wine vinegar,
- 1 dl. of olive oil, salt, white pepper.
Quail eggs and asparagus salad
Clean, wash, and cut the salad, then put it into a large container.
Boil the eggs for 4 minutes and remove the shells.
Mix the mustard, oil and vinegar in a tureen, then add salt and pepper
Use this sauce to dress the salad, separate it into four soup plates and garnish with the asparagus tips and the eggs cut in halves.